Category List

Monday, November 4, 2013

Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender- this would be an awesome Halloween costume I could dress up as his GF that turned into the moon.

Disney, Tangled Cosplay done very well. Hope PH Cosplayers will do Disney's naman pag me time! ^_^
Disney, Tangled Cosplay done very well. Hope PH Cosplayers will do Disney's naman pag me time! ^_^
Click here to download
Tank girl cosplay!
Tank girl cosplay!
Click here to download
Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender- this would be an awesome Halloween costume I could dress up as his GF that turned into the moon.
Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender- this would be an awesome Halloween costume I could dress up as his GF that turned into the moon.
Click here to download
Mai , the Last Air Bender
Mai , the Last Air Bender
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment