Category List

Friday, November 1, 2013

A different kind of inspiration. "Let me tell you about this woman. I saw her walking down the stairs and away from the convention center on Sunday at Anime Expo. For those of you who do not know, she’s cosplaying as Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle. I asked to take her picture and she happily complied. After, she told us that it’s hard to her to find cosplays because she’s in her eighties. This woman is over 80 years old and she’s cosplaying, going to conventions, and being amazing. "

Doctor Who Tenth 10th Doctor David Tennant Suiting Cosplay Dress. I'd definitely wear it.
Doctor Who Tenth 10th Doctor David Tennant Suiting Cosplay Dress.  I'd definitely wear it.
Click here to download
A different kind of inspiration. "Let me tell you about this woman. I saw her walking down the stairs and away from the convention center on Sunday at Anime Expo. For those of you who do not know, she’s cosplaying as Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle. I asked to take her picture and she happily complied. After, she told us that it’s hard to her to find cosplays because she’s in her eighties. This woman is over 80 years old and she’s cosplaying, going to conventions, and being amazing. "
A different kind of inspiration. "Let me tell you about this woman.  I saw her walking down the stairs and away from the convention center on Sunday at Anime Expo. For those of you who do not know, she’s cosplaying as Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle. I asked to take her picture and she happily complied. After, she told us that it’s hard to her to find cosplays because she’s in her eighties. This woman is over 80 years old and she’s cosplaying, going to conventions, and being amazing. "
Click here to download
Unless... the Avatar's spirit guide dies with the Avatar. For example Roku's dragon wrapped itself around him when he was dying.
Unless... the Avatar's spirit guide dies with the Avatar. For example Roku's dragon wrapped itself around him when he was dying.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment